Well, if you are planning to seek admission for pursuing your MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan, it will be a wise step. In Kyrgyzstan, they provide a world-class education at a very pocket-friendly cost. The MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan offers a free scope for the students to get hands-on experience in medicine and its related areas. The government of this country disburses a fixed amount of money in the health sector. This money is utilized to offer golden opportunities for aspiring doctors who visit the country from various parts of the world.
The average cost of the entire MBBS course accounts for about 4500 USD for each year. Apart from offering a reasonable amount for pursuing a course, a few Kyrgyzstan universities also provide scholarships against a good score. The country has a diverse culture that attracts around 7000 students every year from top countries like the USA, UK, Russia, etc. These top universities, regulated by the government of Kyrgyzstan, are acclaimed and recognized by international and national medical boards like WHO and MCI. These universities own world-class standards with up-to-date infrastructure with modern medical tools and technology. In brief, studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan opens up the gates to a bright future in medicine and health with a good earning.
Why should you choose Eklavya Overseas for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan?
Going for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is broadly accepted by the Indian Students. It has been around two decades now that students from India are traveling to Kyrgyzstan to pursue their dream of studying medicine and becoming a doctor. Nearly every university offers a degree that is recognized globally. It makes MBBS in Kyrgyzstan a decision worth taking.
- You do not require TOEFL or IELTS scores for the MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan.
- Apart from India, as most universities are globally recognized, you can quickly get a job anywhere across the world.
- They offer assured security for international students. You can discuss it with Eklavya Overseas for a better idea.
- The course is for six years with English as the medium of instruction. It would help you to avoid the barrier of language and gain the required knowledge.
- They offer higher education like post-graduation and doctorate courses and the free option to carry out academic research and work on innovative products.
- The screening test conducted by the MCI is comparatively easier to crack. It is essential to pass this test to practice medicine in India.
As per Eklavya Overseas, the MBBS course offered by the top ten universities of Kyrgyzstan is approved by MCI. The list of universities you should check for includes kyrgyzstanian State Medical University, Gomel State Medical University, Vitebsk State Medical University, Grodno State Medical University, and several others. As per recent reports, these top ten universities of Kyrgyzstan account for the 21st rank in top medical universities in the world.